Spring 2011 Season
MMDL STATE CHAMPIONS -
Runner Up: Plain White Tee's (B)
Runner Up: Back for More (C)
Runner Up: Gashouse Gorillas (B)
Runner Up: Young & Older (NS)
Runner Up: Josie's Place (B)
AREA CHAMPIONS - SPRING 2011
|Division||Boston||North Shore||Central||South Shore|
|Super A||Plain White Tee's||Suicide 9||Canal Diggers||Prophets of Doom|
|A||Pudekcuflla||The Old Green||Stranglers||Nemesis|
|B||Armandans||Sharpshooters||Back for More||Magnificent 7|
|C||Gashouse Gorillas||The Pigs||Pleasant Cafe||Grumpy Old Men|
|D||LOD 123||Young & Older||Deadly Talons||Trips 2 Win|
|E||Josie's Place||Celley's Crew||Booze Hounds||Slippery Nipples|
Playoff Schedules: Click below to download your area's playoff info. Please be aware schedules are often revised and updated during the playoffs. Use the links below to download the most up to date version (see the date code printed on the schedule that indicates the last time it was updated).
If you are having any trouble opening a
schedule, try refreshing the browser window.|
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR PLAYOFF TEAMS:
PLAYOFF ELIGIBILITY: Please remember that all players must have played in a minimum of 3 regular season matches in order to qualify for the playoffs. Players who have been deemed ineligible by the league will have their names appear in italics on the MMDL Stats Website. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact your Area Director or the League Commissioner.
Please remember to remind your sponsor about the possibility for Thursday night playoff matches and check their schedule for conflicts with parties or other events.
Winning captains - DON'T FORGET - report playoff match results immediately following your win, call or email your area director as instructed on the playoff schedule sheet.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS regarding the playoffs, please contact your Area Director. ADs are extremely busy during the playoffs and have many other captains to consider, so please be patient and make sure you have all of your information and questions at hand when contacting them. AD contact info is listed on your area playoff schedule or click here.
Playoff Results will be reported after each round is completed on the MMDL website - see above.
- TIP: For a match report, since these are not mailed into the league, you may use an extra blank regular season match report (separate the three carbons so you have three copies to use), or just a blank piece of paper. To download a blank match report, click here.
MATCH SCHEDULES BY AREA
Central Area Captains:
LEAGUE-WIDE FORMAT CHANGE:
601 Triples is now 501 Doubles
Beginning in the Spring 2011 season, MMDL will be replacing the two 3-on-3 601 games with three doubles 501, DIDO, single leg in ALL DIVISIONS. A significant percentage of the league membership has expressed strong feelings in support of this change and the Board of Directors has made the difficult decision to amend the format. In addition, this adjustment will result in a new order of play, including a shot for cork to see who goes first in the doubles 501.
NOTE: Unless done for a rubber match (third leg tiebreaker), the team listed under for the shot for cork shoots first and DOES NOT have choice for who shoots first.
Click here to discuss this issue with other league members.
NEW MATCH ORDER OF PLAY:
Click here to download this as .pdf document that you can print and have on hand at your matches for reference.
501 Doubles / Double-In, Double-Out / Single Leg
1. 501 Game One Away for Cork first (not choice)
2. 501 Game Two Home for Cork first (not choice)
3. 501 Game Three Away for Cork first (not choice)
Cricket Doubles / Single Leg (Best of Three in Super A Division Only)
4. Cricket Game One Home for Cork first (not choice)
5. Cricket Game Two Away for Cork first (not choice)
6. Cricket Game Three Home for Cork first (not choice)
301 Singles / Double-In, Double-Out / Best of Three
(Loser of first leg starts second leg, winner of first leg has choice for cork to start third leg, if necessary)
7. 301 Game One Away to Start w/shoot for Double-On
8. 301 Game Two Home to start w/shoot for Double-On
9. 301 Game Three Away to start w/shoot for Double-On
10. 301 Game Four Home to start w/shoot for Double-On
11. 301 Game Five Away to start w/shoot for Double-On
12. 301 Game Six Home to start. w/shoot for Double-On
Start time is 7:30pm!
Start time for ALL DIVISIONS is 7:30pm. All matches MUST be underway by 8:00pm SHARP! Late starts could lead to point deductions. If you are running late, you are advised to give the other captain a courtesy phone call with an estimated time of arrival or for scheduling a makeup match. There are no forfeits - teams that "no-show" will be suspended for 2 seasons. Please read through the guidelines posted in our discussion forums regarding match start time. They are posted there to encourage your feedback.
Click here to download these guidelines as an acrobat .pdf document.
MMDL Stat Site for Weekly Standings
For weekly standings, team roster info and links to sponsors and driving directions, go directly to the Minuteman stats site: http://stats.mmdl.org.
To view roster information and personal statistics, you must first create an account on the system (click the link for "create an account"). Once you have created an account, you MUST send an email with your username to MMDL Board Member, Dan Doherty (firstname.lastname@example.org), to have your new account connected to your statistics. You may also contact Dan if you need assistance creating your account.
Blank Match Report
To download a blank match report, click here. If needed, print three copies of this form for a match. Each captain needs one and the other is sent to the league. The address to send a completed match report to the MMDL is:
PO Box 283
Stratham, NH 03885
Scorekeeper's 10 Commandments
Keeping score is very important to the smooth running of a dart match. To download our list of guidelines for proper scorekeeping, click here.
Spring 2011 Season will begin the first week of February!
Rosters must be turned in the first week of January - see the captain's meeting schedule below.
Required documents for submitting a team for the Spring 2011 season:
- Season Announcement (includes captain's meeting schedule and other important info) - Click Here to Download
- Roster Form - Click Here to Download * This form can be filled out on your computer - see below
- League News and Updates (important changes and notifications) - Click Here to Download
- Need to recruit a team or more players - download our "Sponsor Poster" to post near your dartboard - Click Here
* For convenience, the PDF form is designed to be filled out right on your computer with your keyboard. Click on the fields with your mouse to fill out your information, and you can switch to the next field by pressing the "tab" key. You may then save the document to your computer (please use "save as" and add your team name to the file name) You can then print the form out to bring to the captain's meeting. We strongly encourage use of this method to avoid unclear handwriting and so you can retain a digital copy on your computer.
PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR ALL MEETINGS !
First Meeting - 01/05/11
First Meeting -
First Meeting - 01/06/11
First Meeting - 01/03/11